Smarter. Safer. Social.
- Stop worrying about your kids' social media involvement.
- Get your kids involved in their own online safety.
- Participate in the virtual experience from anywhere.
- Receive ongoing support and education long after camp ends.
WHAT is ImageSAFE?
- A virtual summer camp where attendees login on web and mobile devices.
- Three weeks of engagement and support to experience how online image evolves.
- A learning experience for kids through their own real-time participation.
WHO is ImageSAFE for?
- Parents who want to empower kids to implement safe practices online.
- Kids of ages 10-12, 13-15, and 16-18 looking for answers.
- Attendees can be located 'virtually' ANYWHERE.
Did You Know?
The Snapchat platform retains 'instant' posts for 40 days or more.
Harvard rescinded admission on ten students in 2017 for private Facebook posts.
This year, a 17-year-old was bullied by a national news host for Tweets posted, which caused rejection from four colleges despite a 4.0 GPA.
Register early for Summer 2019