Smarter. Safer. Social.
- Stop worrying about your kids' social media involvement.
- Get your kids involved in their own online safety.
- Participate in the virtual experience from anywhere.
- Receive ongoing support and education long after camp ends.
WHAT is ImageSAFE?
- A virtual summer camp where attendees login on web and mobile devices.
- Three weeks of engagement and support to experience how online image evolves.
- A learning experience for kids through their own real-time participation.
WHO is ImageSAFE for?
- Parents who want to empower kids to implement safe practices online.
- Kids of ages 10-12, 13-15, and 16-18 looking for answers.
- Attendees can be located 'virtually' ANYWHERE.
The kids involved in our very first virtual summer camp have been tremendous assets in making our interactive learning a success. I couldn’t ask for a better group!
I registered my 14yo son. The interactive tools are really useful & easy to toggle back and forth. The work-at-your-own-pace format is great because it’s summer!
I enrolled my daughter during their Mother’s Day offer. I couldn’t be more pleased with how well the site is running. It’s easily accessible by cell, desktop & tablet. If you need to keep YOURS busy, I highly recommend enrolling your kids.
At first look, I was unsure about how the session would be run but once started I’ve noticed how engaged my 12-year-old is. After each module, he shows me things he’s learned and some of the examples…and, of course, how many points he’s earned.
Ease of access to materials throughout the course and its unique platform offer a lot that even I as an educator was unaware of. Keeping my class safe from online threats is crucial when we use the internet for exploration in coursework. This opportunity has exceeded my expectations.
Before camp started I spent a lot of time playing Fortnite. It was hard to find the motivation to get started, but once I did I couldn’t stop. The modules are so good, and I’ve almost completed the whole session already!
My 10-year-old has a hard time reading for long periods of time, so I was unsure how this was going to go. After the first day, it was clear that Imagesafe really has our kids in mind. It’s a fantastic mix that the kids really get!
I can’t believe I’m saying that I like the interaction. I also had no idea that some of this could actually happen to me, and I’ve fixed some things that could have made a mess. They also taught me how to get ready for social interactions in college…and I might get credit for it? Five stars!
Did You Know?
This year, a 17-year-old was bullied by a national news host for Tweets posted, which caused rejection from four colleges despite a 4.0 GPA.
Intersession dates coming soon!